SALE Products : Albanian Riviera collection Only.
Reduced prices on all Albanian Riviera Swim Designs. This includes; SASA + LUkOVA products. Limited Sizes, once all sold, no other products available.
The Mirjeta sale does not include; the new Luljeta Collection.
For returns on sale items, please see our return policy.
T&C’S FACEBOOK WIN Promotion
DUE TO COVID-19 the WIN Promotion as been suspended. Until further restrictions are lifted, the WIN promotion will resume. All previous entrants are automatically in the NEW WIN Promotion.
- The promoter is: Mirjeta : PO BOX 7232 Urangan QLD 4655.
- The competition is open to residents of the Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Mirjeta and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook
- Multiple entries are accepted.
- Closing date for entry will be April 2nd, 2020 7pm AEST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Facebook picture comment, winner drawn at random.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email Facebook and/or letter within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Travel costs are winners responsibility.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Queensland law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts Queensland.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20.Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook,or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Mirjeta and not to any other party. The information provided will remain on the social Facebook, page by Mirjeta. However, will not be provided to third parties.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Mirjeta’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The entrant must be following @mirjeracollective on Facebook in order to enter.
- Mirjeta shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Mirjeta also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Why are there only two design available?
Mirjeta is a small business, located in Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia. Mirjeta was a small dream, made into reality, which has been, completely self - funded. As you can appreciate, start up costs are extensive for a business in start up. The aim for Mirjeta, was to always create an exclusive swim brand, defined by minimisation. We hope you’ll be one of the lucky few to be seen in Mirjeta.
When will the Next Collection be available?
Our Second Collection ‘Luljeta’ (Flowers of Life) is paying homage to the diversity of Albanian Women. From this Collection of Eight Designs, we will be releasing Bardhana (White Moon) and Lendina (Meadow) with the other six slowly released as the year progresses. To ensure you are seen in Mirjeta ‘Luljeta’ Collection, sign up to our email list to receive your invitation to purchase.
Do you have a Release Date for the Children’s Swim?
We are under way and working on the Mirjeta Children’s Collection currently. Presently, we do not have a definitive release date, however you can listen to our First Podcast; The Mirjeta Show. Which, details our plans for the Children’s Swim Collection.
Are you launching a Men’s Swim Collection?
Yes! We are excited for our First Men’s Collection ‘Avni’. This Collection celebrates the Albanian Spirit through Family. The Six Men’s Swim Designs are a mixture of summer inspired colours, some uniquely patterned, carefully constructed to pay tribute to a great man, my late Grandfather, Avni. We will be showcasing in April 2020, at Leah Harvey’s Bond Soirée. Check out our Blog post to find out more.
Tell, me more about The Mirjeta Model Project?
We want everyone to feel amazing in Mirjeta. The Mirjeta Model Project is an ongoing campaign to create change in today's modern society. All our current models on our website and socials are local Hervey Bay everyday people. We are an inclusive swim brand and openly accept all who love swimsuits, as much as we do.
Should you like to work with us, you will need to get in touch via our contact us page.
Should you purchase a Mirjeta Swimsuit, tag us to be featured #mirjetaswim and we will happily share your Mirjeta image on our website, socials and other media channels.
We believe everyone is beautiful. We can not guarantee, that by simply purchasing and wearing a Mirjeta Swimsuit, you will instantly overcome self-loathing beliefs. We know and believe self-love is journey. We want you to live your good life in Mirjeta.
The Mirjeta Model Project Images: Leah Harvey @leah.harvey.styling selected models for the 'Spring Fashion Brunch' 2019 Models @annie_mansell and @taylahjoysmith
Where can I find out more about Mirjeta?
We are on relevant socials; Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and TikTok.
Keep updated with our blog posts, located on our homepage.
We have launched our own Mirjeta Show Podcast. You can listen to us by searching for ‘The Mirjeta Show’ on popular podcast applications, including ITunes.
How and when will I receive my Mirjeta order?
All shipping is calculated at checkout. The select shipping options are standard + express shipping. Mirjeta ships orders Australia wide.
Mirjeta orders placed on a weekend will be dispatched on the following Monday.
By placing an order, with Mirjeta you agree that our driver can leave the delivery, if you are not home to collect your order.
We ship standard + express shipping to most international countries. All shipping prices are calculated at checkout depending on your location.
Can I Afterpay, if I live outside of Australia?
Afterpay is currently only available to our Australian Shoppers.
Can I return my Mirjeta Swimsuit?
Mirjeta is passionate about ensuring that you are completely satisfied with your purchase.We carefully quality control check each and every swimsuit before dispatch.
Yes! We accept returns.
If returning, please ensure your return meets the requirements below:
- Proof of purchase provided
- Tags attached
- Garment in original condition, including unworn and unwashed
- Please make sure that swimwear is tried on over your own underwear. In the interests of hygiene, we may refuse returns of items where it's obvious that this hasn't been done.
- Please contact us for a Returns Form.